Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New plan of attack!

So, getting into the habit of writing a blog is quite difficult. Basically I just need to add blogging to my daily routine. And I think I've figured out how to do it. I'm going to write on my lunch breaks. I have an hour everyday for lunch and even if I can't get online I can get the hard part (writing it all down) over with and upload to the blog when I get home.

In honour of my new direction I bought a Golla laptop bag last night and it's adorable! I'll definitely want to bring my laptop everywhere I go :)



And I've filled it with stuff to inspire me when I can't think of anything to write.



So here's to a new beginning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your sense of style and collecting picture is impressing...


moreover i am new to this type of blogging i like to you to visits my site ..and give suggestion to improve