Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Traditional Bob?

I had my hair cut last night and went for a rather dramatic change. Only a few months ago I dared to do bangs (I hadn't had them since I was three I beleive) and lately had been toying with the idea of letting it grow long. But instead, we decided to chop all the longer growth off and try out something quite different.

I Love It!
Now I just have to work on styling it :)

I love my stylist. I can talk to her, she gives me feedback on what I'm suggesting, takes time to talk about my hair and find the right style. In the end I always leave the salon happy. I tried salon after salon for a few years before I finally found her in the spring but all the roaming was worth it in the end.

3 comments:

Michael Collins said...

Hair!!

PS: I didn't know you'd started making entries; I enjoyed reading them.

Jane said...

Thanks Michael, feel free to give me blogging/writing style advice anytime :)

Anonymous said...

I love it & am so envious. Wish my hair would do this.

Hope your internet is up soon!