Thursday, November 20, 2008

Face Frustration

For the last few months I've been breaking out like crazy (high school levels). Two months ago I switched to Clinique's system with soap, toner, and gel to see if it would help. But, in the last week it's gotten particularly bad. I don't know what to do. I could switch again, but that might just upset my skin more. I was sizing up my face and the pimpleless (:D) skin looks good, small pores and smooth.

So I looked into the medical side of things and apparently my acne is more on the hormonal side of things (yay). You can tell because it's on my jawline and chin (not my cheeks and nose where I used to get it in the teenage years). I guess I have to take this one to the doctor.


Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a break out just in time for the holidays. I've found that using milder products has seriously helped (though my understanding is Clinique is pretty gentle). In winter, having a scarf wrapped tight doesn't really help, either.