Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not a good morning

This morning I decided to wear my black leggings and my black lace trimmed skirt with my big grey sweater and my boots. We were running late. I was just finishing up my hair, my boyfriend kissed me goodbye (because if he's late darkness will blot out the sun) and I went to put on my skirt. It stuck. I could barely get it up, the leggings were like velcro making the skirt stick to my legs in a most unflattering manner. You probably heard my cries of frustration. I had to pick out something else at the last minute and it's not pretty. I had to wear my brown cords but I couldn't find my brown socks so I could wear my cute little flats. No, all I could find were olive socks so I ended up wearing my black boots. Oh and the cords are a little on the short side because apparently I'm on the abnormally tall side and pants don't like to be the right length for me :D

So, it basically boils down to one thing:

Jane is not in a good mood today.

No comments: