Monday, August 18, 2008

Yay for Shopping!

I got paid last week (yay!) so I finally got to buy some new clothes this weekend. Turns out I really like black, grey, and red. I did buy a nice fuzzy blue sweater but it's so dark it almost fits into the black and grey category :S



I also bought a new purse. I loved the one I had (a simple Lauren by Ralph Lauren bag) but it was starting to wear after two years and they have been reworking it with a minor change. So it was time.

I got this lovely Kenneth Cole Reaction bag, I love the big zippers and patent pulls. It's simple and easy to wear with anything (including my weekend sneakers :). The only thing that made me hesitate was the fact that it's a logo bag. I'm not really a fan of being used as a walking advertisement. But, the logo is not too "in your face."



So here's what I wore to work today, I'm loving my new striped sweater :)

No comments: